Our top priority is still to keep all staff, volunteers and visitors protected. Please continue to follow the 1.5m social distancing and proper hygiene guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone in the environment.
Please register your visit to the gardens to enable contact tracing via the link below or following the QR code at the entry to the gardens and playground.
As part of our management plan SHBG has implemented measures to exclude high risk attendees. Please do not visit the gardens if:
- You are feeling unwell or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19
- If you have been at a known ‘hot spot’ within the last 14 days.
- If you have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results.
- If you have been at a large event within the last 14 days, where physical distancing was not possible.
- Have been in Victoria within the last 14 days