Open Gardens 2020
Extensive country estates, contemporary meadows, intricate and expertly detailed town gardens, the open gardens will have something for everyone.
18 & 19 April 2020 9am to 4pm
Tickets will be available at the garden gates, plant fair or buy on-line
- Bibury, Burradoo. A heritage listed Prof Wilkinson designed residence is the centre piece to this period styled 3 acre garden with a Mediterranean influence.
- The Copes Garden, Burradoo. A garden with two distinct styles. Classically structured with hedges and massed ground covers along with a contemporary blend of grasses, perennials and drystone walls.
- The Gould’s Garden, Bundanoon. An exquisitely refurbished town garden with expansive views, pleached Lindens, ponds, perennials and hedging.
- Greenbrier Park, Bowral. A large 3 ha garden with panoramic views. Featuring a haha, lake, ruin and rill. Extensive plantings of exotic trees within a backdrop of large Eucalypts.
- Sutton Tops, Sutton Forest. A 2.5 acre hilltop garden with panoramic views and an outstanding collection of trees, roses and perennials.
Please note – no dogs allowed