Please click below to support our Grant application for funding to develop a major part of the garden, as outlined here
The Project includes:
- A landscaped carpark designed to welcome all demographics and abilities.
- A meadow garden with an amphitheatre and rill water feature suitable for family gatherings and art and cultural events.
- An extensive native garden featuring species endemic to the site with informative walks to learn of the indigenous plantings, wildlife and the thrill of a boardwalk.
- Design and plant selection will consider biodiversity, severe climate conditions such as drought, fire and reducing rainfall.
- Cool climate plants and exotics will be selected and managed with horticultural practices to minimise water usage and create microclimates suitable for changing conditions.
- The education centre will enable the delivery of our education program in all weather conditions and will a community facility for gatherings, exhibitions and small events.